GREAT COMPETITION & REWARD IDEAS!
PUTTER'S CLUB and #2 CLUB IDEAS!
THE 2 CLUB
#2 CLUB RULES"
The #2 Club is a phenomenon that is sweeping the country. Although the rules and the amount of money awarded to a #2 Clubber might vary, the concept is the same. If you score a 2 on a hole, usually a par three, you can become a member of the #2 Club! Of course, you must be playing with a member who is wearing a #2 Club pin OR has a 2 CLUB bag tag. You can start your own #2 Club. Here are the rules as we have been told. Have fun!
RULES OF THE "#2 CLUB"
1. If there is no existing member of the "2 Club" with an official pin in your group, the first player in the golf group or league who scores a two on a hole becomes the first "2 Club" member and can wear the "2 Club" pin!
2. Any other player who scores a two when playing with the first "2 Club" member pays her $1.00 (this amount varies by club) and can join and wear the "2 Club" pin. All new "2 Club" members are then eligible to induct other players into the club. As you can see the club grows quickly.
3. Once a "2 Club" member, the player will also receive $1.00 from the other members of the foursome whenever that player scores a two.
4. "2 Club" members must be wearing or displaying the official "2 Club" pin or 2 Club Bag Tag during the golf round to receive $1.00 from the other members.
5. These rules and the amount of the payment vary according to each club.
Now as a special benefit to our many customers who buy our #2 CLUB pins (item #1392TP), we will ship the pins to the coordinator for free! That's right, free standard shipping with a mimimum order of just 10 #2 CLUB pins. In addition, all products included in the same order will be shipped with no charge for shipping and handling. This is our way of saying thanks to the #2 CLUB coordinators who purchase and maintain the necessary stock of pins and to the thousands of #2 CLUB members throughout the country!
FREE SHIPPING FOR #2 CLUB ORDERS OF 10 OR MORE PINS or Bag Tags No Promo Code needed
Click here to order your 2 Club pins or Bag Tags
WHAT IS A "PUTTERS' CLUB?"
In its simplest form, it is friends getting together and putting. It is as much social as it is a test of skill. Most Putters' Clubs are formed within a golf club. Weekly tournaments are organized and a new "course" is set up on the practice putting green each week. Each Putters' Club can establish rules, but if competing between clubs, rules need to be consistent. We can provide a practical set of rules for course layout, handicaps, and penalties at your request.
The original Ladies Putters' Club started about 125 years ago at St. Andrew's in Scotland. Originally, groups were made up of friends who got together to play, and the rules were made up as they went along. You could start a Putters Club at your club as a way to compete and socialize with members of your own club, or encourage other local clubs to start their own and compete with them.
HOW DO I START A PUTTERS CLUB?"
Click here Putter's Club Infoto go to the Putter's Club category to find out how to get started. Also check out the pins and ball markers that members use on Putter's Club Day. Putter's Club Products !
Look for our next Newsletter tip.
Check out our website if you need any prizes or gifts for upcoming events.
Free Shipping for any order over $20! Use Promo Code-NEWS2