The #2 Club is a phenomenon that is sweeping the country. Although the rules and the amount of money awarded to a #2 Clubber might vary, the concept is the same. If you score a 2 on a hole, you can become a member of the #2 Club! Of course, you must be playing with a member who is wearing a #2 Club pin. You can start your own #2 Club. Here are the rules as we have been told. Have fun!
Rules of the "#2 CLUB"
- If there is no existing member of the "2 Club" with an official pin in your group, the first player in the golf group or league who scores a two on a hole becomes the first "2 Club" member and can wear the "2 Club" pin!
- Any other player who scores a two when playing with the first "2 Club" member pays her $1.00 (this amount varies by club) and can join and wear the "2 Club" pin. All new "2 Club" members are then eligible to induct other players into the club. As you can see the club grows quickly.
- Once a "2 Club" member, the player will also receive $1.00 from the other members of the foursome whenever that player scores a two.
- "2 Club" members must be wearing or displaying the official "2 Club" pin during the golf round to receive $1.00 from the other members.
- These rules and the amount of the payment vary according to each club.
FREE SHIPPING FOR #2 CLUB ORDERS OF 10 OR MORE PINS
Promo Code TENTWO
Now as a special benefit to our many customers who buy our #2 CLUB pins (item #1392TP), we will ship the pins to the coordinator for free! That's right, free standard shipping with a minimum order of just 10 #2 CLUB pins. This is our way of saying thanks to the #2 CLUB coordinators who purchase and maintain the necessary stock of pins and to the thousands of #2 CLUB members throughout the country!
[Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.]
Click here to read about the Putter's Club